Join the Learning Liberation Front
It is time for those of us who care about learning in our world stand up and fight for what we believe. For too long now, people have been asked to “go to training” or “complete a course” or “update their transcript” so that the company can cover their *** and prove that they “trained” people. What has happened to the pure joy of learning? When did it become ok for us to give up total ownership of our own brains? It is not too late. I challenge all of you who care about learning to stand up, throw off the training shackles and join the LLF.
- We believe that all people want to learn and if given the chance could tap into an inner pool of curiousity.
- We believe that access to learning is not something your boss or teacher controls.
- We believe that organizations and instititutions must provide learning opportunities for all students, employees and human beings of the earth.
- We believe that technology can help people learn and we reject patriarchal companies and schools that limit access due to fear and ignorance.
- We believe that people have the capacity to choose to use their tools for good and not for evil.
- We believe that every person has the ability to spark someone else’s interest in something.
- We believe that learning is a journey, not a destination.
Power to the Learner! Learners of the World Unite! Join us…